Set time in a Smash Room
Specified number of items to smash
Heavy Duty Gloves*
Choice of smashing tool
(All pricing is per person)
Ages 13+may participate*
Wear long sleeve top, pants that cover ankles and closed foot shoes
Complete and sign online waiver
*13 - 17 years old parent/guardian must complete online waiver
Online booking is available! Book up to 4 people in 1 (one) time slot. If you have more than 4 people or want to plan a group rage room event call 571 210 5030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Smash Pit has an online waiver. The waiver should be completed at least 24 hours before your appointment. The link is below
Customers who have been vaccinated do not have to wear a mask during their smash session. Smash Pit staff may still choose to wear a face covering.
What should customers wear to our rage room?
1. Long sleeve tops or bring a long sleeve jacket.
2. Long pants that cover your ankles
3. Must wear a closed foot shoe e.g. boot or sneaker
The morning of your appointment you will receive a details email with information on:
1. Our location and arrival procedures
2. Link to waiver you can share with other smashers
During check-in the following will occur:
1. Confirm receipt of waiver
2. Take payment for session (all pricing is per person)
3. Demo putting on safety gear
4. Select smashing tool
5. Pick some music you want to hear
6. Review safety guidelines
At Smash Pit we love to get feedback on your experience with us. We work hard to create an awesome experience in a great environment. We want you to have fun, release and leave hot and sweaty!